We utilize our fund 90% on the project, 10% on the overhead expenses. Every transaction above Rs 2000 has been operated through NEFT/RTGS. Project details have been monitored by GOOGLE EMAIL, GOOGLE DOC, GOOGLE SHEET, GOOGLE SLIDE, GOOGLE DRIVE, GOOGLE KEEP, CAMSCANNER, TEAMVIEWER, WHATSAPP, Tally, Ezviz for CCTV
Dr Arun Kumar Pal, Siddhartha Sankar Mukhopadhyay, Ananda Biswas are in KLI core. Dr Arun Kumar Pal, Siddhartha Sankar Mukhopadhyay, Ananda Biswas, Gitasri Sarkar, Uma Shankar Prasad, Pinki Sarkar are in KLI admin
Sources of Funding
- From National Trust under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- From Local donation under 80G of the IT Act.
- From Donation paid by the beneficiaries and
- From Membership fee from the members
We have a Progress Monitoring System. On Beneficiary targeted there is a Goal area on Personal, Social , Academic , Occupational, Recreational under FACP (Functional Assessment Checklist For Prog). Each beneficiary has been fixed with 25 goals, five from each area like Wearing inner, Combing Hair, Using bindi, Identify ladies and gents. In each financial quarter beneficiaries have been assessed on camera in presence of Special Educator, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Behaviour Specialist and obviously parents. If goal achieved by 80% that goal has been replaced by new one.
- We have enrolled in normal school five students under Disha project.
- Two beneficiaries have been admitted into Work Center.
- 25 parents and other have been successfully completed Care Giver Course.
- Seven of our beneficiaries have been awarded with medals in Special Olympic West Bengal.
- The youngest artist Subhranil Das has been portrait on Mojarto by NDTV.