This is a parent-led society school for Autistic, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Disabilities and Mentally Retarded persons. The organisation runs a regular school plan under National Trust of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
Persons with Disabilities undergo special education, dance and music therapy, sensory activities, occupational therapy, applied behavior analysis, physiotherapy and speech therapy by trained therapists and pathologists and educators. Distinguished board members including physicians, mentors and psychologists periodically assess the physiological, educational and psychological development of the persons with disabilities.
Apart from running a regular school for these differently abled children, this organization does its level best to provide support for social security, mental trauma and trivial family issues that are common to these ill-fated families.
Therefore this organization acts as a welfare family where parents of these children with disabilities can find a mental shelter. Together, we devote ourselves to the welfare of the differently abled with an exclusive and effective center for facilitating the Divyangjan of the society. We help in empowering them by maintaining an interactive data bank providing information so as to get equal opportunities of employment, educational skills, competency building, organizing health check-up camps and also to provide the necessary equipment for them so that they should earn their livelihood and be a part of the society with dignity.
This organization observes Teachers' Day on 5th September, International Day of Autism Spectrum Disorder on 2nd April, International day of Cerebral Palsy on 3rd October and International Week of Persons with Disabilities.
Objectives of our organization:
- For differently-able toddlers, children and youth, this organization do it's level best to support the social security, mental trauma, and trivial family issues that are common to these ill-fated families.
- The organization acts as a welfare family where parents of these persons with disabilities can find a mental shelter forever and grow awareness of the laws and human rights issues associated with their children.
- To support each individual to access and develop his/her educational, vocational, social and recreational opportunities to their fullest.
- To grow the awareness and understanding of our community and society to remove the social stigma.
- To integrate our beneficiaries into the mainstream of society.
Persons with Disabilities have undergone special education, dance and music therapy, sensory activities, occupational therapy, applied behavior analysis, physiotherapy and speech therapy by trained therapists and pathologists and educators. Physiological, educational and psychological development of PWD with autism, cerebral palsy and multiple disabilities have been assessed periodically by distinguished board members consists of physician, mentor and psychologist. Apart from the regular school of these differently abled babies this organization do its level best of support for social security, mental trauma and trivial family issues that are common to these ill-fated families. Therefore this organization acts as a welfare family where parents of these persons with disabilities can find a mental shelter for ever.
We shall provide
- Special education to a poor beneficiary by a Bachelor in Special Education (Autism/MR),
- Forty five minutes session of occupational therapy to a poor beneficiary by Bachelor of Occupational Therapist,
- Free assessment to a below poverty line beneficiary,
- Psychological counselling session to a poor beneficiary by certified rehabilitation psychologist.
- Forty five minutes speech therapy to a poor beneficiary by Bachelor in Speech and Language Pathologist.
- Free Teaching and learning materials to Below Poverty Line beneficiary.
Award and recognition
- Daan Utsab Best Organisation Award, 2018
- 12th Cycle of QCI- D.L. Shah Quality Silver Award 2018,
- Dr. Reeta Peshawaria-Menon-Smt Premlata Peshawaria National Award, 2018
- Niramaya National Trust Recognition for prominent no of registration 2016 and 2017.
- Best Emerging NGO World CSR Congress Prominent performances in CSR 2016.
- Certificate of Commitment Central Vigilance Commission For adopting the integrity pledge.
- JEWEL OF INDIA AWARD, CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE of Indian Solidarity Council.